|Shirt Size||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Thigh All Round||22||23||24||28|
|Hip All Round||47||48||49||52|
An ode to the modern era, this elegant design uniquely captures pretty subtle embroideries. This evergreen design layered on chiffon canvas features stunning silver sequin embroidery. This fiery look is completed with a dyed bottom and an intricately embellished chiffon dupatta with subtle scalloped adornments making it a timeless heirloom. (The article is stitched as it is displayed. Laces may vary. The sleeves lining comes with the product and can be attached if needed.)
- Sequins Embroidered Chiffon Front Left panel: 1 pcs
- Sequins Embroidered Chiffon Front Right panel: 1 pcs
- Embroidered Chiffon Jaal for Front body & Side panels: 1.4 yards
- Embroidered Lace for Front & Side panels: 8 yards
- Sequins Embroidered Chiffon Sleeves: 0.7 yards
- Dyed Chiffon Back: 1.5 yards
- Sequins Embroidered Chiffon Dupatta: 2.5 yards
- Embroidered Dupatta Pallu: 2 Pcs
- Dyed Bottom Fabric: 2.5 yards
- Shirt Length with Border: 46”+
- Inner Fabric Included
The product colors may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources, or your display settings. Furthermore, please be advised that any additional fabric, or patches included with the product, are mentioned in the product description on the website. Any excess fabric, laces or embellishments utilized during shoots will not be provided with the product unless mentioned in the description.
Q. What payment options do I have?
A. You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept (Visa, Master & Bank Transfer) for local transactions.
- We accept (Paypal, JCB, Discover, American Express, Diners Club & Boleto) for international transactions. Select 2Checkout on the payment page. Choose Paypal for VISA and Mastercard
- Cash on Delivery is for customers based in PAKISTAN only.
Q. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
A. All payment information on our website is processed on a fully encrypted and secure platform and kept confidential with only authorized personnel having access to your information.
Q. What should I do if my payment fails?
A. In case of a payment failure, make sure that the payment information you have provided is accurate. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, your amount will be reimbursed to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +92 332 2229873 with your order number for any clarification.
- We ship both locally and worldwide.
- Local orders take 2 to 5 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 24 hours business days.
- International orders take 5 to 7 business days to be delivered via Carrier DHL, Carrier FedEx or Carrier UPS and we ship within 24 hours business days no sooner we receive the update from our payment gateway regarding the payment status.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Enjoy free delivery on order above $100 (UK, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand)
- Enjoy free delivery on order above PKR 12,000 (Nationwide)
- Orders under the value will be charged for shipping depending on your location. You will get to know the shipping charges at checkout.
- On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through Email/SMS. You can log on to Courier Partner’s websites for local and international orders respectively, enter your tracking ID and track your order. Email at email@example.com or Call customer service at +92 332 222 9873.
- All custom and VAT charges will be paid by the customers for all international orders, where applicable. (Further, we would like to inform our international customers that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities).
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer refund or exchange.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- Complain should be generated the same day for stitched dresses if there is some defect in the product. Afterward, it will not be entertained.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or IBFT shortly after. Call customer service at +92 335 222 9873.
- If there is a change in your order amount due to the exchange, in cases where the exchange order value is below original order value, the balance amount will be provided to you as online shopping vouchers. In cases where the exchange order value is above original order value, you can pay in cash at the time of delivery. To make a partial exchange, call customer service at +92 335 222 9873 and specify the articles you wish to exchange and your reasons for wanting to do so. Our call center team will accommodate you fully.