1. What is the delivery time? Local Order delivery can take between 1-5 working days, and International delivery can take between 3-7 working days; depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed within 24 hours and are generally scheduled for delivery the following working day. Timely delivery is subject to availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source to process the order. During SALE delivery time is upto 15 working days.
2. What are the delivery charges for local and International orders? Azure provides free shipping nationwide for orders within Pakistan & free international shipping on any order over $150. However, free international shipping is not applicable on any of the Sale/Clearance products International shipping rates are according to the weight of the parcel. These rates will be calculated once you’re on the cart page.
3. Does the price of the order include shipping charges? For international orders, shipping charges are mentioned separately as a part of the order on the check-out page. Final amount charged will include shipping charges.
4. Will free shipping apply to my order if the cart contains both HOME products and clothing? Free international delivery cannot be availed for any item from the HOME Category or any clearance/SALE items. If the shopping cart contains even a single item from either of the categories, shipping charges will be applied to the entire basket at checkout.
5. Who will bear the VAT and custom duties for international shipments? All custom and VAT charges will be paid by the customers for all international orders, where applicable. (Further, we would like to inform our international customers that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities).
6. How do I check the delivery status? On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through SMS. The SMS sent will be from the courier company delivering your order. You can log on to our Courier Partner’s websites for local and international orders respectively, enter your tracking ID and track your order. https://callcourier.com.pk/Tracking.html http://www.dhl.com.pk/en/express/tracking.html
7. What manner of shipping do you use? We use TCS and Call Courier for local orders and DHL for international ones.
8. How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it? Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code while placing an order given is accurate. On the second failed attempt, the item(s) will be returned to us.
9. Can I get the shipping/billing address of an order changed after it has been processed? It is only possible to change the address of a processed order before it has been dispatched. Please call Customer Care at +92(0)42 111-738-245 and check if your order has been dispatched or not.